Owen has mastered the art of rolling over from his back to his stomach. When we put him in the middle of the living room floor, he quickly rolls his way to the recliner or whatever toy catches his eye.
Oh that is so exciting! Luke seems to be getting closer but just not there yet. He just hasn't managed to get quite from his side back to the belly, haha. Yep, I think Luke looks so much like Jesse! He doesn't really look like him when you compare baby pics but they still look alike. We miss seeing you guys too!...and everyone for that matter! It just seems like it's one thing after another with Luke, but I know it will settle down eventually and might be able to have a life again, hah!
Oh, I wanted to tell you (I don't know if you like scrapbooking or not, but if you do...) Amanda introduced me to www.scrapblog.com and it's pretty neat! I like to do the real thing so it's fun to be able to decorate my blog with it too! Just thought I'd let you know in case you're interested. I think both her and Beth do them.
I can't wait to see this new accomplishment! Owen is growing so fast...hard to imagine he is going to get into everything pretty soon. Be prepared! We love you (and we get the "No peas", Owen!). Love you- Nana
Our family was established in July 2004. We welcomed our sweet baby boy, Owen, in October 2007, our little pink bundle of energy, Olivia, in April 2010 and our happiest little pink bundle, Eloise, in January 2013. We love each other, our families, friends and Jesus. Laughing is a favorite activity at our house-we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We created this site to keep track of sweet and silly moments and share them with family and friends. Enjoy this little snapshot of our life!
Owen: I want more Oreos. Mom: You can have one more. Owen: Lots of them...
Owen: Pet cows. Check them. (while dragging me) Mom: Owen, I don't know which cow we can pet. Owen:(pointing and still pulling me) That one, maybe.
Owen:(singing) Three little monkeys jumping on the bed. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Three bags full! Mom: Owen, would you rather have kiwis or strawberries. Owen: I want snacks (as in fruit snacks) instead.
Owen: STOP! (after seeing the stop sign) You have to wait. A car is coming. Mom: Owen, thank you for helping me drive. Owen: That's my job...to keep it safe!
3 comments:
Oh that is so exciting! Luke seems to be getting closer but just not there yet. He just hasn't managed to get quite from his side back to the belly, haha. Yep, I think Luke looks so much like Jesse! He doesn't really look like him when you compare baby pics but they still look alike. We miss seeing you guys too!...and everyone for that matter! It just seems like it's one thing after another with Luke, but I know it will settle down eventually and might be able to have a life again, hah!
Oh, I wanted to tell you (I don't know if you like scrapbooking or not, but if you do...) Amanda introduced me to www.scrapblog.com and it's pretty neat! I like to do the real thing so it's fun to be able to decorate my blog with it too! Just thought I'd let you know in case you're interested. I think both her and Beth do them.
I can't wait to see this new accomplishment! Owen is growing so fast...hard to imagine he is going to get into everything pretty soon. Be prepared! We love you (and we get the "No peas", Owen!).
Love you- Nana
Post a Comment