Friday, April 4, 2008

Play Group

We lost power at our house, so I decided to go to play group today. What an adventure. I can see why the girls have them so often.

Gabriel had a great time roaming the house.

Owen watched all the big kids and tried to learn how to crawl.

Jake. I love Jake. This was not his best moment, but it was so funny to me.

Allie played with everyone and shared her toys very well with the boys. Poor thing, she was outnumbered 3 to 1!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I really wanted to go to playgroup today. We are often busy on Friday, so we haven't been come to any of the others. We were actually going to be able to make it this time, but my parents and brother had to come help get our roof covered better.

Jacob came by yesterday to see if we needed anything. That was so sweet.