Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SWBB (Single White Baby Boy)

For all you ladies out there...my number is 264-****. I enjoy walks in my stroller, dinner in my Bumbo, and hanging out with my family. I am looking for a grandma who enjoys going on adventures, standing up and shopping (for me).

2 comments:

Margaret's Blog said...

Hey SWBB! I believe I am the grandma for you! (You can call me Nana.) I LOVE adventures, and I can't wait until you and I can have a few of our own. We'll start small--like in the yard or pool--move on to Branson, then who knows where we will visit? Get ready for some fun! (And guess what? I'll bet you have a few more grandmas who will want to do the same.)

Unknown said...

Yes, count me in when you can fit us all in your schedule, Owen. You are lookin' good in those sunglasses...Meme