Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Teeth!



Owen has teeth! Here he is showing them off-he's very proud of them. He really likes having teeth because now mom lets him eat Cheerios!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Woah! Owen is so adorable! He looks so happy in all of his pics...I think we've both been blessed with very happy babies

Emily Blackwell said...

I am literally ACHING to see this boy. I hope ya'll are having fun in Minnesota!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm feels good having the little teeth gently graze your c--k when they suck it, started my granddau at 5 mnths , now at 16 mths If I change her I put my d--k in her mouth while I rub her c--t, some goes in her mouth and some on her bald p--sy, her nappy goes on so my come is all over her c--t, she pees enough that it isn't detectable if my wife or her mum does her next nappy change