Monday, August 11, 2008

Vote for Owen!

If you vote for me, I promise to provide cookies and ice cream to every baby. I will also work to make naptime optional...

3 comments:

Margaret's Blog said...

Hey OTH- If it weren't for the fact that you a tiny bit too young to run for office (at least that is what the Constitution says), I would definitely write your name on the ballot! You would make a most handsome and charming President! Love you- Nana

thescotts said...

Hello Hill's! This is Kelsey. Jake's mom gave your blog info to Mona and she shared it with me. She said I just had to see how cute Owen is and boy was she right! He's adorable and getting so big! Hope you all are doing well! You can heck out our family at 3scotts.blogspot.com. :)

Kristin said...

Hey Owen, You have my vote! Cookies and Ice Cream...what more could we ask for?
-Jake