Owen spent this past weekend at his Gran and Grandpa Bruce's house. It was his first weekend away and he did great! Mom and Dad enjoyed their little vacation, too! Here he is making sure I packed everything he needed-thanks for the help, Owen!
Our family was established in July 2004. We welcomed our sweet baby boy, Owen, in October 2007, our little pink bundle of energy, Olivia, in April 2010 and our happiest little pink bundle, Eloise, in January 2013. We love each other, our families, friends and Jesus. Laughing is a favorite activity at our house-we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We created this site to keep track of sweet and silly moments and share them with family and friends. Enjoy this little snapshot of our life!
Owen: I want more Oreos. Mom: You can have one more. Owen: Lots of them...
Owen: Pet cows. Check them. (while dragging me) Mom: Owen, I don't know which cow we can pet. Owen:(pointing and still pulling me) That one, maybe.
Owen:(singing) Three little monkeys jumping on the bed. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Three bags full! Mom: Owen, would you rather have kiwis or strawberries. Owen: I want snacks (as in fruit snacks) instead.
Owen: STOP! (after seeing the stop sign) You have to wait. A car is coming. Mom: Owen, thank you for helping me drive. Owen: That's my job...to keep it safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment