Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tough Guy

Well, a little boy in the nursery tried to take a bite out of Owen today. Owen wasn't too pleased about it (neither were his parents). The poor nursery workers were mortified and so sad. However, they handled the situation very well-I really love our church and the sweet people there.


Fortunately for us, Owen is a tough little guy. He's recovering quite nicely and doesn't seem too bothered by the HUGE bruise on his face. This is the first time Owen has ever been bitten by another child and I hope it's the last!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I am so sorry! I know you guys must have been shocked when you saw him! Poor tough guy.

Whitney said...

Awww... How sad! My nephew is a biter unfortunately and the other children fear him at daycare. HA.... They have tried so many things to brake him of this but nothing seems to be working. I hope thats Owen's last time to experience that.

Emily Blackwell said...

Okay, this makes me laugh. I mean, it makes me sad, too, but it makes me laugh. I wonder what makes kids bite??? I'm glad Owen is tough - poor little fella!

Unknown said...

Ouch! I'm sending hugs and kisses to make him feel better and make it heal really fast...Love you Owen, Meme