Katy wanted you to know that the favorite part of her day was watching Owen beg for CAKE!!! It started at the store where he smacked his lips and ended with eating the much anticipated dessert. I confess that we fed him more just to hear another "Cake, pla-eese".
2 years ago

5 comments:
AWWW.... I love it when he stares at his plate after saying cake please... So cute!
hahahahaha! I laughed so hard at this. With you and Jacob as parents, he really didn't have a prayer of NOT being a dessert lover!
I hope you had a great birthday! Love you :)
He used more Hindi words than English! Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate Sis. Love you
Poor baby has to beg for cake!! Too funny! Since Paxton can't say many words, and forgets to say/sign more when he wants more, he just makes a little squawking noise! We call him a little bird!
That's about the cutest thing I've seen this week. It makes me want to come see him before he gets too big and starts really talking.
Post a Comment