Here are a few pictures of my sweet boy. I mean, this kid makes me smile daily-not because he's trying to, just because of who he is. He's so carefree and curious and too much fun.
Sorry for the lack of posting. Honestly, I haven't taken too many pictures of Owen lately-it's difficult to photograph a moving target! Also, I've been dealing with a fair amount of nausea. It's thrown me for a loop because I was not sick at all when I was pregnant with Owen-I had the easiest pregnancy. Anyway, I'm hoping in the next few weeks that will all subside and I'll feel a little more normal. I'm sure Jacob will appreciate that-my house is a mess and cooking has been a little challenging since some foods really gross me out! Oh, well. Life goes on and sometimes eating peanut butter and jelly for dinner is totally acceptable. ;)

2 comments:
Maybe that means you're having a girl? We need some more little girls around!
Sorry you're not feeling well. Talk to your dr., but ginger will help with the nausea. You can get it at a health food store or probably any pharmacy.
Post a Comment