Monday, April 14, 2008

That's a Knee Slapper!

Owen wasn't feeling well today. He was running a fever, but Tylenol seems to work wonders!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, imagine what Benadryl would do to that boy! He is too cute. Come try to make Presley laugh. She just looks at us like we are crazy.

Dania Efird said...

Too cute! Naia loves watching the videos of Owen! Every time I turn any video on she asks if it's Owen.

Amanda said...

What was so funny? That was too cute.

Katy Hill said...

Amanda-that was the funniest part-he was laughing at nothing! He hadn't felt well all day, so maybe he had been storing up the laughter. Once that Tylenol kicked in, it was party time!

Kristin said...

Are you sure that was Tylenol? He is too funny!

Margaret's Blog said...

I have decided that if I EVER have a bad day, I will watch this video again and again because how can that giggle not cheer me up? What a kid!

Emily Blackwell said...

Bahahahaha!

I need some Hill time in my life. He looks like you when he laughs, Katy.