Sorry it's been so long since we posted! Last week I went with my mom and brother to Richmond, VA to watch the commissioning service for my brother and sister-in-law. It was a long drive, but I am so glad I was able to go. I am very proud of Joe and Amberley-they are an amazing couple and I can't wait to hear all about their travels!
While I was away, Owen spent the entire week at his Meme and Papa's farm in Dover. He did great! He loves the farm-his Meme makes him yummy treats and his Papa takes him on tractor rides. It was such a comfort to me knowing he was in good hands all week! Thanks, Tom and Karen!
Jacob has been busy, busy at work. Their company is choosing not to participate in the recession apparently! God is good and we are so thankful for his job.
I don't have any pictures to post because Owen and I are in Russellville this week. We're here hanging out with Joe and Amberley before they leave. We were in Cabot just long enough to go to church, do a few loads of laundry and pack it all up again!
Just wanted to let you all know what was happening in our world. We'll try to post some pictures soon!
2 years ago

1 comment:
Hey, we had the best time ever with Owen last week. We loved getting that assignment and are ready any time again in the future. I am really missing that sweet grandson of mine this week! Looks like a neat tool workbench, Owen. Have fun fixing things with it! Love you all, Meme
Post a Comment