I was tagged by a good friend, so I'll steal a post and participate. It's Monday morning, so bear with me!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Growing old with Jacob
2. Watching Owen grow
3. Having another baby (not quite yet, but someday)
4. Going to see Joe and Amberley in Asia
5. Meeting/holding Emily's baby
6. Girls' weekend in Austin, TX
7. Attending Kristin's wedding
8. Living like no one else!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up at 2am with a teething 1 1/2 year old
2. Watched 7 children in the nursery (Jacob was with me)
3. Had a send-off potluck for the Rhodes' family with our Sunday school class
4. Took a nap
5. Went to Financial Peace University
6. Gave a little boy a bath and read him a few bedtime stories
7. Cleaned up the kitchen (a little)
8. Watched Fireproof with Jacob and loved it!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Blink my eyes and be anywhere in the world
2. Be in two places at one time (or maybe three...)
3. Become a morning person (I'm so NOT a morning person)
4. Live on the North Shore of Minnesota for the summer
5. Convince everyone I know to take a Crown Financial Class or read a Dave Ramsey book
6. Keep my house clean and organized all the time (I've come to the conclusion that this is not likely with a toddler)
7. Realize that perfection isn't necessary
8. Have a healthy mind and body throughout my life
8 Shows I Watch: (I use the term "watch" loosely- 8 Shows I Have on in the Background is more appropriate. It's hard to watch anything with a toddler running around) :)
1. American Idol
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Friends
6. The Rachel Ray Show
7. I would watch any show on HGTV or the Food Network, but we don't have cable
8. The news (usually Channel 7)
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment