3 years ago
Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Name Game
Since we found out that Baby #2 is a girl, there have been a lot of naming discussions. Here Owen is weighing in on the subject with a few name choices: Olivia and Eloise.
As a side note to Papa. How many times have you bathed in your HOG hat? What a fan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So cute!
Love, love, love the names! Either one will be perfect. Also love Owen. Talking. Bathing. And supporting his team of choice!
I like Olivia, but I feel like you'd be stealing Matt Pryor's baby name--oh wait, that was Vivian. That's what I think of every time I see Olivia. I'm so excited for y'all having your well balanced family and can't wait to meet your little girl.
So sweet!
Papa said Owen is leading the way with the hat! We love everything he does and says and can't wait for our precious little girl to get here. We are so blessed!!
I think the name El-es-we is a very nice name, too! We are so thankful that our baby girl-no matter what her beautiful name- is healthy and strong. We will anxiously await her arrival, but enjoy you all every minute until then, too. Owen will be a great big brother!
Post a Comment