Thank you, Jacob, for that lovely picture :/ Owen, Olivia, Grandpa Bruce, Gran and I made it to the beautiful town of Grand Marais, MN a few days ago. It took us 20 hours and a couple days to get here, but it was 65 degrees when we rolled into town-totally worth it. My parents were both born and raised in picturesque towns along Lake Superior and most of my extended family still resides in these small towns just hours from the Canadian border. I have spent most summers enjoying the cooler temperatures and frigid waters of Lake Superior. I am thrilled to be here exposing my two children to my 'home away from home.' I am a Southern girl for sure, but these are my roots and I love it up here. Owen is having a blast throwing as many rocks into Lake Superior as his little arm can manage. The above picture is my little guy by the lake.


1 comment:
so neat!!
Post a Comment