Sunday, March 20, 2011

Owen's Photography

Owen will occasionally ask if he can take pictures using our camera. It's always interesting to go back and see what he chose as the subject for his photo shoot. I've seen blurry pictures of Olivia, photos of his door, the floor and the kitchen light. As I was scrolling through his latest set of pictures I noticed a couple that were remarkably clear and funny to me. Here's a peek at some images taken by Owen, photographer extraordinaire:

We'll call this one, Lion on Ironing Board.

And this one, Lion on Ironing Board with Earring
(I wonder where the other one is? Hmm...)

This picture of Olivia was not taken by Owen-it was taken by Jacob. He thought she looked funny all twisted in her bed during her nap. She is still pretty small, but I can tell from this photo how big she is getting! She will be 1 in less than a month!

I'm hoping to get a picture of her in her chair in the next day or so because I'm behind on her 11-month post. Last week got kind of hectic for us, but we did enjoy hosting quite a few friends for dinner and a trip to the zoo. I'll have to share pictures from our zoo trip-we finally got to meet the penguins!

1 comment:

Emily Blackwell said...

adelle totally has the outfit olivia is wearing...they are destined to be bffs.

and owen's pics are hilarious!!