Monday, April 4, 2011

Sickness

It's been a "hold-my-baby-all-day-because-she-feels-icky" kind of day. Yesterday, Owen and I stayed home from church because we had been coughing and feeling yucky (which I am blaming on allergies) and today Olivia woke up with a fever. I hate when my kiddos have fever because they are so obviously not themselves as they battle the aches and chills. My rambunctious little girl was only content being held by mama all day and that was kind of nice (minus the sick part). She's getting so big so fast and I CANNOT believe she will be one next week-can't believe it. I am having a grand time planning her birthday shindig and hope we are all feeling well and the weather cooperates as we celebrate surviving one wild year with Olivia (not only because she's a handful, but because we managed to cram a lot of major life changes into her first year of life). Looking forward to feeling well soon...

2 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Oh I hate when babies are sick! Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

Beth said...

I hope you all feel better soon! I can't believe that Olivia will be a year old. It seems like it wasn't long ago that Owen was turning one!