Friday, August 19, 2011

Let's Play: Grocery

Owen and Olivia like to play with my pantry items sometimes. Today Owen set out all my canned goods and told me to come shop. After "scanning" my items, he said, "I'll help you carry them to your car." Ha! (Why, thank you, little gentleman!) Once he had unloaded my food he said, "You can come back!" Then he told me, "It's closing," so I suppose I'll have to go back another day. :)

And playing in the background during our shopping game was my goofball daughter. She was putting a pair of Owen's (clean) underwear on her head and giggling. That's real life, people. Sometimes it gets a little too real around here, but today was silly to the max. It's the kind of real life that makes any other unpleasant moments worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen and Olivia sounds so much fun.Love Owen's gesture of helping you unload the food :)
Baby Talk
Are you helping the speech development of your baby?
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/babytalk/babytalk_instructions.asp