Olivia and I returned yesterday from a visit to Orlando to see a few of my best friends from college. We had a BLAST and are worn totally out. While we were away, Owen enjoyed ridiculous fun with Nana and Grandpa David and Meme and Papa (and Dee-Da, too, of course). All in all, it was a great few days, but we are definitely trying to catch up on sleep, laundry and other chores around here today. Owen is also running fever-poor little guy. It's never fun to come home to sick babies, but I feel like he'll make a speedy recovery.
Emily posted a fun recap of the girls' weekend events. We went to Disney World one day (SO hot, but magical all the same), Daytona Beach the next (beautiful and relaxing) and then spent an afternoon shopping. The rest of the time was spent soaking up as much girlfriend time as possible since we are only able to all get together once a year. We are an unlikely foursome, but knit together in such a way that we will always be more like a family than simply friends. They are Olivia's Aunt Em, Aunt Chirsten and Aunt V and I am more grateful than they know for the friendships I have with each of them.
Here's a few pictures from the trip.
She did very well!
She is precious!!


No comments:
Post a Comment