Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One of Those Days...

This day has chewed me up and spit me out. There was nothing exceptionally stressful about it, but every inch of my body feels tense and tired. We stayed home all day because we've had quite a few busy days and I thought rest would do us all good. Not sure that played out. I was the referee for the day. It was Owen v. Olivia and they are worthy opponents. I don't think either one emerged as the clear winner, but the losers were me, my house and the laundry.

We'll hit the reset button and hope for a better tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

:( Being the referee is exhausting. I hope that tomorrow is fabulous, and the cleaning and laundry fairy visits tonight! If she does, send her my way.

Meg said...

Here's to a better tomorrow....and I understand those days. ;0

Lauren said...

=( Sad. I hate those days. I don't rebound well, emotionally speaking--surprise, surprise. I hope tomorrow is better. Heck--I hope tonight is better! They're blessed to have a mommy teaching them how to relate to each other. It was probably a crucial part of their relational development. Yeah, we'll say that. =)