Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Hobby

Jacob decided he needed a hobby and thought he'd try his hand at photography. This was all kind of out of the blue to me, but he started looking at nice cameras and then he was hooked. I thought it was odd that he wanted to start taking pictures because we already know quite a few camera buffs (like Cha Cha Joe Joe). Anyway, he borrowed a camera and has been practicing lately. We have all been subjects...

Curious George

Tiny Tractor

Ants

Meme
Owen
Can you see his birthmark on his left shoulder?
It's shaped like a butterfly.
We think it's really fun, but I'm not sure how thrilled he'll be with it when he's a teenager.
Livvy Lu...as we often call her.
Another Budding Photographer?
As Jacob has been practicing, I've realized how technical it can be to take a good picture. I'm not really patient with that kind of thing, but since Jacob is an engineer through and through, he loves figuring out how things work and all the camera's features. I'm beginning to think this new hobby could be fun for all of us-he gets to do something he enjoys and I get fun pictures of my kiddos (and Curious George-ha)!

No comments: