Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Go Hogs and MDO

The Razorbacks played their first game in Fayetteville over Labor Day weekend, so Owen, Olivia and I headed to NW Arkansas for the festivities. Papa and Meme always camp in Road Hog Park, so Owen got to stay with them in the camper while Olivia and I headed to Christen's house, my college roommate, for some girl time. On Saturday, Olivia and I met Papa, Meme and Owen at the mall so we could stock up on Razorback gear. The kids spotted these cars in the middle of the mall and had fun playing and "driving" them. Owen was an excellent ice cream truck driver enthusiastically peddling his cold treats :)


Olivia was a bit of a wild driver.
We may be in trouble when she hits the road...that panda bear was holding on for dear life-ha!

The kids and I had fun shopping in stores we don't have easy access to like Toys R Us, Target and Barnes and Noble. We also spent some time with Joe, Amberley and Elsy and visited with my Uncle John, Aunt Connie and cousins Tyler and Sarah, both students at UofA.

Last Tuesday was the first day of Mother's Day Out. We scrambled a little to get out the door (story of my life), so I only took a few random pics. [By the way, Jacob taking pictures with a nice camera has totally squelched my desire to take pictures with my camera and I'm too chicken to start using the "fancy" one, so unless he's along for the occasion the documentation is lackluster these days :) ]

I had to take this picture of Olivia because she was adamant about carrying her own lunch bag and because Owen picked out the bright green bow for her. It totally didn't match, but he was being so sweet, so we embraced it and proudly rocked the hair flair.

My kids were ready for fun!

Awwww...when did they get so big?

No comments: