We had a really fun Christmas filled with family traditions, food and presents, of course! I always love the holidays because it means special time with loved ones.

Santa's presents dwarfed my tree. We stick with the "something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read" tradition at our house, so Owen and Olivia each got a big present (want), an umbrella (need), pajamas (wear), a book (read) and a bucket filled with little goodies. The buckets are also used for Easter and Halloween, so I decided I would use the buckets for Christmas, too-it will be our own little practical spin on a Christmas tradition.
Olivia was given a kitchen for Christmas and Owen got the biggest truck, trailer, backhoe set I have ever seen.

The presents have been enjoyed, but we certainly didn't forget the main reason we celebrate Christmas Day. It's all about that little baby in the manger and, for that, we are so grateful!

1 comment:
I love the pictures and your tree is beautiful..have a Happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment