Here are some pictures of my three favorite kiddos.
(Could she look more like her daddy?
I do see definite Amberley features, but there's no denying she is her daddy's child.)
I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in over a month...laziness, maybe? We are all doing well. Today Owen and I got to spend a fun day together because I didn't want him coughing on all his MDO buddies. He was really good at my eye doctor appt. and while we were running errands. I did treat him to a Chick-Fil-A lunch complete with ice cream, so he was thinking that was a pretty good deal. I can't imagine life without Olivia, but I sure do miss my one-on-one time with my little buddy! Speaking of Olivia, she is goofy as ever. I started this post while I was cooking dinner and she came walking into the kitchen wearing a pillow case on her head saying, "Hi, Mommy!" She is carrying on the family tradition well-Anything for a Laugh!
This past weekend I took a quick trip to Fayetteville to attend a bridal fair with my college roommate. It was SO good to see her and catch up a little. I can't wait for her May wedding when all of my OBU girlfriends will be there to celebrate with her! Also, I got to sneak in a visit with Joe, Ams and Elsy Kate which always makes me happy. Elsy Kate might be the cutest little almost one-year old I know!
I hurried back home to attend our small group Super Bowl party. There were only a few of us because there has been some serious sickness making the rounds in town, but we had a nice, relaxing evening and I was so thankful for our gracious host and hostess who made some killer BBQ pork and baked beans.
I sure am thankful for all the sweet people in my life!
This past weekend I took a quick trip to Fayetteville to attend a bridal fair with my college roommate. It was SO good to see her and catch up a little. I can't wait for her May wedding when all of my OBU girlfriends will be there to celebrate with her! Also, I got to sneak in a visit with Joe, Ams and Elsy Kate which always makes me happy. Elsy Kate might be the cutest little almost one-year old I know!
I hurried back home to attend our small group Super Bowl party. There were only a few of us because there has been some serious sickness making the rounds in town, but we had a nice, relaxing evening and I was so thankful for our gracious host and hostess who made some killer BBQ pork and baked beans.
I sure am thankful for all the sweet people in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment