Three years ago this morning we were on our way to the hospital to meet our girl, Olivia! She was supposed to be born on her Deeda's birthday, April 19, but decided she wanted
her very own day. Based on her early arrival, we predicted she would be an independent, strong-willed child and we were right! I call Olivia "sweet and sour" because she is kind, compassionate and funny, but can also dig in her heels when circumstances aren't pleasing to her. She makes us smile and laugh and want to pull our hair out sometimes. Even though she keeps us humble as parents, she brings us such JOY and is our ray of sunshine most days! I am looking forward to watching her grow-this girl is going to move mountains!
Happy Birthday, Olivia!! We love you so much!!
5 comments:
Happy birthday, beautiful Olivia!
Love this! She sounds SO much like our Caroline Olivia! :) She is so beautiful.
I love my "little Katy"!
She is such a pretty girl. Love the boots!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Olivia!
Post a Comment