 |
| An accurate portrayal of Owen and Olivia's personalities-ha! |
I just wanted to post a picture of my little family. I am truly blessed to be called "Mama" by this bunch. It is a title I am proud to have and one I certainly don't take for granted. Being a mama is an amazing and humbling experience. Maybe the thing I'm most thankful for is having a wonderful helper to make this job a little easier. Thank you, Jacob, for being my best friend and partner in this parenting gig. You lighten my load, and
that is the best Mother's Day gift ever!
2 comments:
I love the pictures and you have such a sweet family. Being a Mother can be a hard job but it looks like you are doing a great job.
Love that fist picture!! You are such a great mama! There are definitely times that I wonder, "What would Katy Hill do in this situation?' It's true. :)
Post a Comment