Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Inching Along

Check out our little inchworm! I think she's trying to keep up with Owen and Olivia...or run from them! This girl is keeping us on our toes and entertained, that's for sure! 
We went to Eloise's 4-month check up last week and she weighed in at a hefty 11 pounds, 13 ounces. She's on the growth chart (barely), but she has managed to double her birth weight which is a big accomplishment for our little peanut. Eloise did not enjoy her three shots, but her big sister was there to help comfort her-unlike her big brother who requested to leave the room-ha!
 

3 comments:

Dania Efird said...

That is too cute!

The Hart Family said...

SO sweet! She is going to be on a very early move!

Beth said...

I can't believe how strong she is! I think she wants to keep up with brother and sister! So adorable!