Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Post From The New Computer!

We finally have everything up and running at the Hill house. My dad has requested a new post each day for the next week, so I'll see what I can do. Let's start the posts off with one of Owen's favorite activities: watching fish!

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission brought the traveling aquarium to the Cabot library a couple weeks ago, so, of course, we were there to see it. Jake and his cousin, Abby, joined us. Owen literally pushed his way between Jake and Abby. Goofy kid likes to be right in the middle of everything. I'm not sure where he gets that... ;)

This kid loves fish almost as much as he loves trucks and tractors. That's saying something!

2 comments:

Emily Blackwell said...

Sweet, precious Owen! How I wish we lived closer. I love ya'll!

the.feeblefutts said...

you failed...