
Last Friday, Jacob, Owen and I met my mom downtown in the River Market for lunch. After a yummy lunch we went for a ride on the trolley! Owen LOVES the trolley and I think it's one of my new favorite activites. We rode the trolley to The Peabody where we stopped to see the ducks, then hopped back on and went across the river.
Here are a few sweet pictures of my boy enjoying the ride.
2 comments:
Cute! I bet Owen thought that was really fun. If you are ever in LR and bored (or desperate). Give me a call. Spencer would love to harass Owen! My cell 501-348-5290.
I am happy I got to be in your blog with you, Owen! It was a fun day to ride the trolley with you and look out the "winnow". You are the BEST little boy! Nana
Post a Comment