Whew! We have been busy little bees here at the Hill house. We survived (and thoroughly enjoyed) Thanksgiving last week. Jacob enjoyed a few days off work, so we were able to spend some time with family and get some work done around our house. Jacob kept calling me a slave driver all weekend, but this nesting thing is kicking in and I have projects that I would like to have completed before the arrival of #2. Speaking of #2, I am now 19 weeks along. I am still not showing too much, but have been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks-that's always fun. We get to find out next Wednesday whether this baby is a boy or a girl, so we are really looking forward to the reveal! We'll keep you posted!
Here are a few pictures so you can see what we've been up to lately.

Jacob painted our bedroom this weekend-he's the best. I am loving the color-it's called Buttered Rum. The paint color in my living room is Toffee Crunch-apparently food colors appeal to me.

Owen decided the tree was so bright he needed his shades. Silly kid.

Finished tree (finally!) and a few presents. I was hoping to be finished with my shopping by now, but I still have a little more to do. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week.
(Thanks Cha Cha Joe Joe and Auntie Ams for the tree-it's pretty fun!)

More decorations on the entertainment center. Again, thanks Auntie Ams for the trees!

My 'Merry Everything' platter and poinsettia from my mom.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Oh, we also have the lights up on our house (they've been up for a couple weeks, but we just turned them on this week). I'm so excited because a lot of our neighbors have put up lights, so we're enjoying looking at all the pretty lights!
2 comments:
Katy, it all looks so great!! It makes me so happy that our stuff is not just sitting in the attic. That is one silly boy in the sunglasses.... We kinda like him a lot! Never a dull moment.
I wish I was coming to your house during this month. It looks so happy and cozy!
Also, the shades. Could he be any cuter?
I cannot wait to hear if we get to welcome a little boy or a little girl!!!
Post a Comment