I'm back after an unintentional blog hiatus. I have been desperately trying to get settled in our house because I was starting to go a little crazy (and by
little, I mean
a lot and by
crazy, I mean
CRAZY). There are still many boxes yearning to be opened, but they will have to wait until I have the time and desire simultaneously which may be a couple years from now...like when both of my children are in school. :) I did, however, unpack and put away all of my kitchen stuff and somehow that has made me relax a little bit. Anyway, I needed to break the pause to show you some cutie pie pics of Miss Olivia snapped by my
sister-in-law's brother. He's a high school senior with a budding photography business and Jacob insisted on getting 4-month pictures of his girl since we had some made of Owen when he was 4 months old. He told me he wanted to be able to compare them. I think he will find them to be identical, with the exception of gender appropriate clothing, since my children are twins separated by 2 1/2 years. So, without further adieu, here are some of my favorites of Olivia (aka, Owen with a bow):




Sweet girl...
She'll be
5 months old in a few days!

1 comment:
sweet, precious girl!!
Post a Comment