Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun!

It's been forever since I've updated, but I'll get things going again soon. We moved into our new house about a week ago, then immediately welcomed one of my best friends and her cutie-patootie little girl for a week. They live in Florida so we had not seen each other in almost two years and I had never met her sweet Adelle (who is now 13 months old). Their visit was a surprise from my husband who knows me well and knows the perfect gift is time with my best buddies! All that to say, things have been a little chaotic around here.

Changing gears a little, I wanted to share a sweet video from my brother and his wife. They are two of the most fun people I know and they never cease to amaze me with their creativity. If you recall, they are currently in India where they have been living for almost two years. Their journey is almost over, but I think life will stay interesting when they return home. Take a look...

Family Theme from joe futterer on Vimeo.



I'm going to be an aunt and I am SO EXCITED!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I am SOOO excited for them! I teared up watching the video! Such a wonderful experience and special time! They are going to be wonderful parents and you are going to be an amazing AUNT!! YAY!