Roller coaster ride, that is. In the last couple weeks our family has experienced the lowest low, but today...today was a high, for sure. Today my little brother became a DADDY! Craziness. And I became an AUNT! And Owen and Olivia got a new COUSIN!
Oh, it was a fun day. Amberley is amazing and she did great! I don't think it could have gone any better than it did. Elsy Kate arrived at 1:27pm, weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 19 inches long. She is adorable with the sweetest little features you've maybe ever seen. She looks like a doll-and I'm not just saying that. If I didn't have my hands full already, I might try to snatch her up and keep her for my very own (just kidding, Joe Joe and Ams....sort of). :)
Joe was beaming and is clearly already smitten with his baby girl.
I love this one because you can see Elsy's face pretty well. Isn't she beautiful?
Congratulations, Joe and Amberley! We are so excited for you!
Elsy Kate is precious and so blessed to have you two as her parents!


3 comments:
I've been waiting for this post!! Congrats to all of you!
Ahhhhh!!! So excited! She is just beautiful! Next time Adelle and I are in town a play date will be in order. Kiss her lots and tell Joe and Amberly congratulations!!
Yay! Congratulations, she is precious and truly blessed :) Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Post a Comment