Well, Owen and I have had a rather eventful past couple weeks. Last week I was frantically trying to get packed and ready to head home for the holidays. I had a tight deadline because on Friday morning we had to go to the airport to pick up my brother and SIL who surprised my family and flew home for Christmas! Needless to say everyone was shocked and THRILLED to see them. I'll have to post a few of the videos-the reactions were priceless.
We are having so much fun visiting with family and soaking up every minute with Joe and Ams. Thanks to technology we communicate with them regularly while they are overseas, but hugging them has been pretty fantastic! Also, Owen has thoroughly enjoyed playing with his Cha Cha Joe Joe and Auntie Ams. What a fun Christmas gift!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!


2 comments:
What a great suprise! Merry Christmas!
Yay!!! Give them a hug from the Blackwells! I'm so happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment