Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Owen and I are finally home after being away for over 2.5 weeks. Jacob returned home on Sunday evening after a nice long break from work and Owen and I got home last night. It was so fun to spend the holidays with family, but it sure was nice to sleep in my own bed last night!

We were all spoiled rotten for Christmas. Even Olivia (the name we've chosen for Baby Girl Hill) received gifts-I'll have to post a picture of her new outfits. I love everything about little boys (including the clothes), but clothes for little girls are WAY too cute!

Here's a picture of Owen with his Cha Cha Joe Joe and Auntie Ams.
They truly were the highlight of Christmas.

Me and my little brother.
I hope Owen and Olivia have a relationship similar to the one I have with Joe.
He's pretty much one of my favorite people in the world.

No comments: