Monday, January 25, 2010

Joe, Ams and Owen

I love this picture of Owen with his uncle Joe.
I think Ams may have taken it. Good job, Ams!

Owen being uncharacteristically serious with his Auntie Ams.
He pretty much dragged her around everywhere while she was home.

This is more like it!
Auntie Ams was very cooperative and obliged Owen's requests.
This was their tent. Isn't it fancy?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Katy!

You haven't replied to the email I sent you last Saturday about your preview of your new design being ready, so I thought I'd leave you a comment just to be sure you know. Go to the link below to see the preview and remember that it's just the first draft so I can change anything about it you aren't liking. Reply to erin@designerblogs.com with any changes you'd like me to make.

http://previewblog4.blogspot.com/

I'll hope to hear from you soon!