Friday, January 8, 2010

Socks

So, we put Owen to bed tonight around 8pm. He was wearing pajamas and socks on his feet. He woke up around 9:30pm (NOT normal at all). Anyway, when Jacob went to check on him, he had socks on his hands...and none on his feet! Goofy kid. I asked him why he had taken his socks off his feet and put them on his hands. His response: "That's silly!"

Oh, how I love that boy...

I'm pretty sure he woke up because he had a wet diaper and then got scared when his hands felt funny because of the socks! We changed his diaper, returned the socks to his feet, read a book and laughed about his little stunt. Goofball fell asleep quickly-all is right in his world again.

1 comment:

Ryan Bush said...

good stuff!

on a related note . . . my sister and i always used socks for mittens when we were kids. maybe owen's hands were cold?