Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Makeover!

Well, isn't this cute!? Erin at Designer Blogs did a great job giving us a new look. I've been wanting a new design for a long time and since this blog will no longer be "All About Owen," I figured it was time. Designer Blogs is having a sale on design services through the end of January, so Jacob gave me a blog makeover for Christmas!

Well, I am going to have to fill you in on how we chose the new name for the blog, but right now I have to get ready to go to Awanas and hang out with some fun 2nd graders. Stay tuned for the story!

4 comments:

Emily said...

It's so cute! I love it.

Whitney said...

Katy... I love it! She did a great job and I can't wait to hear how the blog got it's name! Ha

Emily Blackwell said...

Well, to quote Friends [and Lauren], I'm 90% happy for you and 10% jealous!

the.feeblefutts said...

Oh my goodness Katy. It's super cute!