Monday, May 17, 2010

Olivia is One Month Old

Olivia,

You are one month old today! So far, you sleep a lot and you eat a lot. We usually call you Miss Piggy because you snort when you get hungry. Sometimes you don't like to sleep by yourself, but pass out when mom holds you. Your mom likes it when you sleep with your hands next to your face. You tend to get real fussy at night. Your brother HAS to kiss you ALL of the time. You are still very jumpy at every little sound. Sometimes you wake up and look around. I try to get in your line of sight, but you always look away. I know that you usually fall asleep around 11:30. I think you usually wake up around 3:30 and when I go to work in the mornings you are sleeping or sleep-eating. You are sweet as can be and I am already crazy about you.

Love,

Dee-da

1 comment:

the.feeblefutts said...

Okay, Jake... That one made me cry! You are such a great daddy. You have two blessed babies that get to call you dad!