Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

We enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Nana's house! It was fun to gather for a relaxing evening meal with my family.

Here's Olivia showing off her standing skills for her grandparents.

Me and my sweet boy. Jacob had acquired a new talking cat app, so Owen was having a good time listening to it repeat what he was saying.

Olivia, the charmer.

There she goes!

So, we didn't get any pictures of the food or pretty table or even all those in attendance, but we did have a fun time and a yummy meal!

This year I am so grateful for my family. What a blessing they are in my life. I am also thankful for a year filled with many unexpected changes. I know there was and is a plan and I'm grateful for a husband who has worked so hard to make the transition as easy as possible on me and the littles. Looking forward to seeing what 2011 holds for us! One thing is certain-you never know!

No comments: