Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunny Skies

We enjoyed a few unseasonably warm days last week which meant many hours playing outside...it was blissful. I have always loved the wintertime, but being cooped up in a house with two little ones has made me re-evaluate my relationship with cold weather. If the fun days we had during the warm-up are any indication of the joy that will come with spring, I am definitely looking forward to it!

I don't know that I've ever met a park I didn't like. It's the same story for my kiddos. We live near a ridiculous number of parks and I cannot wait to take the O's to play at each of them.

Here's Little Sis enjoying some matching fun.

She's so happy to be playing like the big kids :)

Here's Owen demonstrating his awesome climbing skills.
Spirals are tricky business.


Unfortunately, the cold weather has returned, taken a seat and made plans to stay for at least another week, so we're hanging inside a little longer. But, we'll be ready when Spring decides to visit again...we're hoping that's soon!

No comments: