Monday, March 15, 2010

34 Weeks and Counting...

I've seen this on a couple blogs and thought it would be fun.
Plus, it will help me remember since motherhood seems to zap my long-term memory.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain: At my last check-up 2 weeks ago 17 pounds, but I'm pretty sure the 4 pieces of chocolate cake I've eaten today will raise that number. :)
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely! I'm a fan.
Gender: Girl, Olivia Tonette Hill
Movement: Oh, so much! This girl kicks, wiggles, flips, twists and gets the hiccups regularly.
Food Cravings: Did I mention chocolate cake? A lot of fruit, orange juice and ANYTHING sweet.
What I Miss: Hmm, being able to put my shoes on with ease.
Sleep: Still okay- just wake up a couple times for bathroom breaks. I'm tossing and turning a little more these days.
Symptoms: Fatigue.
Best Moment This Week: Olivia was apparently trying to kick her way out through my belly button. It was pretty entertaining watching my stomach wiggle and stretch as she attempted her escape.
What I am Looking Forward To: Finally meeting this little girl! I can't wait for Owen to meet her. He talks about her a lot, so hopefully it won't be too much of a shock for him when she finally arrives.

We only have 5 more weeks until we meet our little girl! We're pretty excited!

1 comment:

Larry and Bethany Walker said...

I can't believe how close you are getting to Olivia's arrival!!! So excited for you guys and you look fantastic!