Monday, March 29, 2010

So Much Happening!

Three weeks from today we will be welcoming Miss Olivia! Oh, my! I have to be honest, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I have many items/projects left on my list and it seems to keep growing. It was the same way before Owen's birth. I was on the brink of panic trying to get everything just the way I wanted it and make sure I had everything we needed. A good friend of mine had some wise words that calmed me down a little. She told me, "There's always Wal Mart. If you don't have something, you can either go get it or send someone else to get it." So true and remarkably comforting. :)

Last night, a few of my best buddies from our life group threw me a "girlie" baby shower. It was the cutest! They went above and beyond and Olivia and I were spoiled rotten. We received a bathtub, bubbles, blankets, bibs, bows and SO MANY cute outfits and shoes. Olivia almost has more shoes than her momma!

Melissa, Me (and Olivia), Laura and Kristin. I love these girls!

See? Spoiled rotten!
Can you see the diaper cake in the middle? Laura made it-so sassy and fun!

Here's a little glimpse of Olivia's room. I have to get a sheet for her bed and the picture needs to be adjusted a little bit, but you get the idea. My mom made the bedskirt and pillow and is working on the quilt for the twin bed. I got a sneak peek of the quilt last night and it's way too cute!

1 comment:

the.feeblefutts said...

Katy, I love the pictures from the shower. All the pink makes me super excited!! Olivia's name above her bed is beautiful. It's perfect!