Friday, March 26, 2010

What a Week!





Owen and I are still in Russellville. Eventually we'll get back to reality and perhaps I'll post a little more often. I am trying to soak up time with family and friends before Miss Olivia arrives because I feel like travel may be pretty tricky for a while. I may turn into a recluse and you may never see me again when she gets here...we shall soon see. :) I'm pretty excited about our new little adventure as a family. We are less than one month away from D-Day (Delivery Day) as Jacob likes to call it. This week I have received some sweet presents and bought a couple more items for Olivia's room. I'll have to post some pictures soon. Also, little Miss got a new pair of John Deere cowboy boots from her Meme and Papa. They are pink and...OH...SO...CUTE! I can't wait for her to wear them. I'm seeing a boot wearing photo shoot in Owen and Olivia's future.

Don't you want a pair?

No comments: