Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bow Attack!

This picture was taken a month or two ago, but I just found it and it makes me laugh. Apparently this bow was mischievous. My favorite part is that Olivia is sleeping as though nothing is unusual. I guess she figured it was a fancy sleep mask-ha! Bless her heart-she must have been pretty exhausted!


Speaking of exhausted, that's how I'm feeling these days! Being in transition has been tough at times, so we are ready to get into our own space and establish our new normal. We will officially close on our house at the end of the week, BUT, thanks to our awesome realtor and the super sweet former owners, we have the keys to the house! Jacob has already rolled up all the carpet and we'll be prepping the walls and painting over the next couple days-exciting!

I took the kiddos to the house for a while this evening and Owen and I did a little exploring. We were able to meet one set of our new neighbors who happen to have a little boy 1 week older than Owen! How fun is that? We were all outside and he and Owen spotted each other and started inching closer and closer together until I finally sparked a conversation with the new neighbors. I see play dates in our future...

Life is about to get a little crazier, but before long it should slow down considerably. I'm looking forward to that!

No comments: