Monday, August 16, 2010

Funny Kid

We are officially homeowners again! We signed the papers on Friday and the real work began. We had an army of helpers all weekend and made some serious progress-thanks, moms and dads! We have more to do, but will be moved into our new home by the end of the month-Hallelujah!

Meme watched Owen Friday night and Saturday morning so we could focus on house projects. When he woke up on Saturday, Meme asked Owen if his tummy was saying it was hungry. He said, "My tummy is saying it wants to go outside and play." Ha! What a goofy kid.

I'll post some before and after pictures when I get a chance. We're pretty thrilled with the progress so far!

1 comment:

The Hart Family said...

Congratulations! I have NO IDEA how excited you all must be.

What a funny appetite your sweet boy has :)