We had a fun Christmas (or four) this year! We were missing Joe and Ams, but will be celebrating with them VERY soon...they will be home in two days and we are so excited to see them! Here are a few photos featuring the gift opening portion of our Christmas celebrations:

After the candlelight service at church, we went to Nana's house for dinner and presents.

Olivia didn't quite have the unwrapping down,
but she did enjoy pushing the presents around the house :)

Owen got a remote control truck and magnifying glass.

Olivia got a new phone and a personalized backpack that is
too cute!

We spent Christmas morning at our house and invited all the "grands" to join us. I'm not sure we'll do this every year, but it was fun for all of us to watch Owen open his big gift from Santa. Santa's elf stayed up very late putting Owen't train table together and Owen LOVED it. The grandparents all brought Thomas wooden train car characters to go along with the new train set and Owen has played with it everyday.

Santa brought Olivia some Sandra Boynton board books and these gold butterfly shoes.

We ate lunch at the farm with the McAlister family, then headed to Papa and Meme's for more presents!

Owen helped everyone open their gifts because, by this point, he had it down!

We celebrated Christmas with Grandpa, Bruce, Gran, Ggpa and Ggma on Sunday. Owen helped pass out gifts while Olivia hung out in the pack-n-play. This picture makes me laugh because underneath her little face it says "Happy Camper."
I think that was the end of our Christmas extravaganzas. We had a much less exciting New Year's celebration. I got the flu-for real-and was literally in bed from Thursday night through Sunday. It was not fun and I don't ever want it again. The flu shot is my new best friend. Jacob was a trooper taking care of all of us-bless that man. Also, all the "grands" were wonderful and helpful. So, I'm hoping I got all the sickness out of my system for 2011 and am looking forward to a fun, flu-free new year!
Did I already mention Joe Joe and Ams and my niece or nephew-to-be will be here in two days? I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

No comments:
Post a Comment