Cha Cha Joe Joe and Auntie Ams arrived safely in Arkansas last Friday evening and we are all SO happy and relieved to have them home! Their flight was a little delayed, but we managed to keep ourselves entertained at the airport for a couple hours. After he had taken each grandparent and mama on a tour of the airport, Owen decided he needed a snack. Nana bought him a bag of mini Oreo bites and he ate the creme filling out of each cookie leaving a stack of chocolate wafers on the table. I had to get a picture to show his Dee-da who LOVES Double Stuff Oreos (though he would never neglect to eat the chocolate!).

He has been particularly thrilled to have a couple playmates back in town!
Joe and Amberley are having a gender reveal party tonight for the family, so we will finally know whether Baby Futt is a he or a she! I think they are also telling us the name they have chosen. I'm excited to be able to refer to this baby by name soon (and start buying the appropriate baby gear)!
In other news, we've enjoyed a rare SNOW day here! I'll post pictures of that fun tomorrow!
In other news, we've enjoyed a rare SNOW day here! I'll post pictures of that fun tomorrow!


1 comment:
Can't wait to hear about the baby and see snow pics!!!
Post a Comment