Oh, my sweet, spirited little girl, I cannot believe how close you are getting to being a year old! I'm going to blink and we'll be celebrating your birthday. Let's see what you've been up to lately.

You are
silly, silly, silly! I love seeing your big toothy grin. You flash that smile a lot, but especially when you are getting into something or doing something you know you shouldn't be doing.

You love undivided attention (who doesn't?), but are also so content to explore and play on your own...especially in your brother's room.

This month you have been doling out a few more kisses. You especially love kissing the baby in the mirror, but you have started giving more to Owen, Dee-da, Mama and even the grands! You are also saying "mamama" and "dadada" which is always fun to hear.

Your headbands don't last long these days. I only put them on you when we go out because otherwise people mistake you for a little boy-you do look so much like your brother. However, you are pretty much always dressed in pink, so I've concluded people aren't very observant...or color blind.

You are
constantly on the move. You are crawling so fast these days and pull up on everything. You have stood on your own quite a few times, but will have to be able to balance a little better before the walking begins. You are quite the cruiser and as long as there is some sort of support, you can maneuver all over a room. You are a climber, but fortunately for mama, you aren't too tall so you can't hoist yourself up on many surfaces. However, sometimes a step up is not required for climbing as you exhibited tonight during our photo shoot. Stinker...

You have started "signing" a few things to us and we think it's too cute! You have "all done" down and I think you are working on "eat" and "more." I didn't teach sign language to Owen, but I saw it in action when Emily and Adelle came to visit and it was so sweet I wanted to see what you would do. I'm definitely a fan.

We haven't been to your well-baby check, so I don't know how tall you are or how much you weigh. Based on your clothes, I can tell you have grown and gained weight but you are still pretty little. You are wearing size 2 diapers, but I noticed the other day that you actually wore a 9-month outfit. I'm anxious to see what the scales say when we visit the Dr next week.
Favorite foods: YoBaby vanilla yogurt and Baby Mum-mums (you LOVE them!)
Favorite toys: Mama's cell phone (even though you have 3 play phones), camera and any and all of Owen's toys
Favorite activities: bath time, "dancing," waving bye-bye, sticking out your tongue and, of course, playing with/pestering Owen
You are a tiny ball of energy and too much fun!

3 comments:
Oh for the LOVE she is cute! I'm DYING to see her!!
She's getting so big! I can already see her cute personality coming out! Miss ya'll.
sweet girl! Can't believe she's 9 months! Crazy. We also LOVE doing signing with Jax. It really helps him express himself. And we cute Jax's hair because people kept calling him and HER! People dont' think sometimes :)
Post a Comment