Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Fun!

Owen, Olivia and I enjoyed our temporary winter wonderland on Monday. Olivia was supposed to be napping, but must have known we were heading outside for fun because she cut her nap short to join us. Big brother gave her a little ride in his trailer-with close supervision from mom, of course.


Sweet bundled baby girl!


He is getting so big I can hardly stand it!


Owen insisted we make snow angels. I thought his was pretty great.


Owen loves to eat snow.
We didn't get a lot of the white stuff, so at times he swallowed some dirt and the occasional twig.
I warned him, but apparently it was so good he was willing to deal with the consequences :)


Owen had to have his steam roller...


...and his dump truck, of course.


Maybe we'll get another snow day or two this winter!

No comments: