Here's the background you need to know for this post. One of my very best friends in the world has recently started a blog called Down and Dirty. She's all about keeping it real. Her passion is for women to be transparent with each other and stop trying so hard to make it seem like life is perfect all the time. Today she is hosting Mayhave Monday, so I thought I'd share a little anecdote. I am actually copying and pasting a message I sent her on Facebook last night. She gets me in a way few people do. For instance, she knows I really don't like touching raw meat-like, at all (I'm taking deep breaths as I type that). I was also responding to a previous post she wrote which I recommend you read. I think you are caught up, so let's get this show on the road.
I love you and hope you are fully recovered from the sinus surgery. I feel like a heel b/c the last time we talked I didn't let you get a word in and I forgot about your surgery. Also, I really liked your blog posts. I've been there lately, too. I even thought I may have postpartum depression for a little while. Anyway, you are not alone and THANK YOU for keepin' it real.
Oh, by the way, (back to me) I looked inside the turkey after it's guts were out and thought, "Did Joey really put that on his head?" [Friends reference-I love that show]
That is all. Good night. I have to rest up. Tomorrow is Turkey Roasting Day and it's going to take all my strength.


2 comments:
BA-hahahahaha!
You are so stinkin' hilarious! Sea creatures! I love and miss you like ca-razy!!
Thanks for linkin' up :)
I think you really were having a panic attack! Miss you!
I think deep sea creatures are a little scary, and I SCUBA dive!
Post a Comment